mediAvatar PSP Converter Discount
FreeSoftwareDiscounts.com offers the biggest database of software discount codes & great deals which include mediAvatar PSP Converter discounts. – Active mediAvatar PSP Converter Discount code.
Over 39604 Active Software Discounts
As fast and extremely easy to use PSP video converter software, mediAvatar PSP Video Converter can convert all general video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, DivX, RM, etc. to PSP/PS3 MP4 video and MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV music file. Besides, the PSP converter also supports converting AVCHD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High-Definition (HD) video to PSP MPEG-4, PSP AVC and PS3 MPEG-4 (480p, 720p, 1080p) video.
Fully compatible with NVIDIA® CUDA technology, speeding up the video encoding/decoding (especially high-definition video) by 5X on any PC with CUDA-enable GPU.
1. The PSP converter can auto-detect your CPU to give you the fastest speed to convert PSP video.
2. After choosing an output format, you can change the parameter settings like audio quality, video quality, bit rate, frame rate to customize the format.
3. Set more than one output format for one source file to convert at one time and get several output files in different formats in one step to meet different needs.
4. The PSP video converter enables you to pick out a segment from a file to convert by setting the segment start time and duration.
5. If you want to compress the output file to suit your PSP, you can specify the very file size you need in the Bitrate Calculator which can calculate the bit rate according to the file size.
6. The PSP movie converter makes it easy to split one large file into several by setting split size or time.
7. When previewing the input file with the built-in player, you can take a snapshot of the frame you like anytime.
8. With multithreading and batch process supported by the PSP movie converter, you can process multiple conversions at the same time in high efficiency.
9. Allow you to run the PSP converter in background and set after done action as exit program, shut down, hibernate or standby to save trouble.