Free QMSys Tolerances and Fits Coupon code
Click on the Discount Button to view our exclusive QMSys Tolerances and Fits Discount code Offer!
Over 34252 Active Software Discounts
The software QMSys Tolerances & Fits is an engineering program, which saves time and prevents human errors in determining nominal and limit values of machine parts. It can be used to choose a fit and determine tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the following international and national standards:
- ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
Using the QMSys Tolerances & Fits software, the following tasks can be solved:
- Selection of suitable sizes from the preferred number series R5 to R80 according to ISO 3, ANSI Z17.1
- Selection of suitable fits according to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155, DIN 7157 or ANSI B4.1
- Design of a ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations according to ISO 2768.
The fit design is processed automatically and after its completion, the calculation provides the user with a set of fits whose parameters meet the entered requirements.
- Minimization of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format
- Information is provided in both inches and millimeters
- Multi-language flexible and user-friendly interface
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.