20% DataNumen Outlook Repair Discount
Click on the deal button found on the right to get to our DataNumen Outlook Repair Special offer.
Over 34440 Active Software Discounts
DataNumen Outlook Repair(formerly Advanced Outlook Repair) is the best Microsoft outlook recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged personal folder files(.pst) and recover your mail messages and all other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support Outlook 97 to 2013.
2. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in PST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
3. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
4. Support to recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
5. Support to recover embedded objects, such as Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
6. Support to recover deleted Outlook items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
7. Support to recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
8. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
9. Support to recover password protected PST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
10. Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003-2013 format.
11. Support to repair PST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
12. Support to repair a batch of PST files.
13. Support to find and select the PST files to be repaired on the local computer, according to some search criteria.
14. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair an Outlook PST file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
15. Support drag & drop operation.
16. Support command line parameters.