Over 39976 Active Software Discounts
Word 2010 Toolbar and Menu:
With Classic Menu for Word 2010, you will enjoy the old look of Word 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It shows classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Word 2010, and brings back the classic view and old interface. It makes Word 2010 look like 2003, XP and 2000.
Quickly Find the Command/Feature Items:
If you are used to the old interface (main menu, standard and formatting toolbar), sometimes it is very difficult to locate the command item which you want to process.
Save Money and Time on Training:
It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. You dont need learning, trainings or tutorials any more when you begin using Microsoft Word 2010.
New Commands of 2010:
All new features of Word 2010 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Word 2003, 2000, 2002 and 2007 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Word 2010 by Microsoft.
Familiar Keyboard Shortcuts:
Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Word 2003.
1. Easy to install and uninstall;
2. Easy to show or hide tabs of the ribbon;
3. Easy to show or hide the menus and toolbars;
4. You can change the position of the classic menus tab;
5. Supports 32bit and 64bit version of Word 2010 (the 64bit can be separately download);
6. Supports all languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.